Effective Date: October 22, 2019
These Terms & Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of https://vieta.app
. If you have any questions about these Terms, please email us at [email protected]
2. License to use Service
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Service and material on the Service. Subject to the Terms below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. Registering user account
To use the Service you must be, and represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. If VIETA has previously prohibited you from accessing or using the Service, you are not permitted to access or use the Service. To use the Service, you must register a VIETA account by completing the registration process. By registering an account on the Service, you agree:
- to provide and keep the information about you and/or your organization as requested by VIETA accurate, current and complete;
- to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account;
- to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account, including responsibility for compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to you or the content you use or create in connection with the Service;
- notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account;
- to act in accordance with these Terms at all times.
4. Acceptable use
You must not use our Service in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Service or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Service; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our Service to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or concerning our Service without our express written consent.
5. Your restrictions and obligations
When using the Service, you must not do any of the following:
- carry out any activities in the course of using the Service that are illegal, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, offensive, cause damage to VIETA or any third party or otherwise violates any law or infringes upon the rights of any third party;
- publish, post, upload, store, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, misleading, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content via VIETA.
- transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, Service, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Service;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or concerning our Service without our express written consent;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service or circumvent any security mechanism used in the Service;
- use the Service for any activities which are related to or facilitate money laundering and terrorist financing;
- share your account information with any other individual. Use of an account by more than one individual is prohibited;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell any portion of the Service without express written permission by us.
You agree to compensate VIETA for any damages, including consequential damages, we, our affiliates, partners or personnel may incur as a result of a breach of the foregoing representations and obligations.
6. Intellectual property
All copyrights and any other intellectual property rights related to Service shall remain the sole and exclusive property of VIETA and you shall have no claim to in insofar as not stated differently herein. VIETA grants you personal, non-exclusive, time-limited, non-transferable, non-licensable and irrevocable license to use our Service, for so long as you comply with the Terms. All rights not expressly granted in the Terms are reserved. You may use VIETA's content on the Service only in connection with the Service. VIETA may at all times and without prior notice, make functional, procedural, technical or any changes or improvements to the Service. VIETA is under no circumstances obliged to maintain, adjust or add any specific functionality to the Service.
7. User-generated content
In these Terms, your user content („User Content") shall mean material that you submit within the Service, for whatever purpose including text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material and any other form of media-generated and posted via the Service. By contributing User Content to the Service, you grant VIETA a royalty-free, nonexclusive right to reproduce, use, index, store and distribute the User Content to the extent necessary for providing the Service. This permission includes allowing us to use third-party service providers (such as wasabi) in the operation and administration of the Service and the rights granted to us are extended to these third parties to the degree necessary for the Service to be provided. For the avoidance of confusion, VIETA will not obtain proprietary (ownership) rights regarding any User Content you create or distribute via VIETA. You undertake not to publish, upload or transmit any User Content which violates the law and/or any third party's legal rights, or which is of an insulting or discriminatory nature. This applies in particular to:
- racist content;
- defamatory or insulting statements;
- propaganda for unconstitutional, extremist organizations or political groups;
- content inciting or inducing others to commit a criminal offense;
- dissemination of content glorifying or condoning violence;
- dissemination of content glorifying or condoning war;
- dissemination of pornographic content, including, in particular, child pornography, or content containing unlawful sexual acts;
- insults, calumny, and slander;
- content that infringes any copyright, moral rights, database rights, trademark rights, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property rights;
- content that infringes any right of confidentiality, right of privacy, or right under data protection regulation;
- links to any web pages consisting of the material referred above.
Your user content must be appropriate, civil, tasteful, and in accordance with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behavior on the internet.
You must not use our Service to link to any Service or web page consisting of or containing material that would were it posted on our Service, breach the provisions of the Terms.
You must not submit any User Content to the Service that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
You acknowledge that the User Content published on the Service is submitted by other users and that we do not monitor, review, approve or edit such information. We assume no liability for the User Content generated and transmitted via the Service. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, we reserve the right to edit or remove any User Content submitted to our Service, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our Service.
8. Limited warranties
You acknowledge that the information published on the Service is submitted by users and that we do not review, approve or edit such information. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this Service, nor do we commit to ensuring that the Service remains available or that the material on the Service is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to the Service and the use of the Service (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
9. Limitation of liability
Our Service is provided on an "as is" basis and, other than expressly set out in the Terms, without warranties of any kind. Although we are striving to provide you quality service as possible, we do not warrant that our Service will be error-free, uninterrupted or available at all times. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, VIETA or our affiliates, board members, employees, partners, and agents, are not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, VIETA and our affiliates, board members, employees, suppliers, and partners will not be liable for any damages. We assume no liability for non-operability or impaired accessibility to the Service due to, but without limitation to, technical difficulties or dependence on the Service of the third parties. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of any of the User Content that you submit or upload to VIETA. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so in such jurisdictions, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. In such a case, our liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless VIETA and our employees, contractors, agents, and board members, from and against all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of your use and access of the Website and/or the Service.
11. Third-party websites
Our Service may include hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
12. Breach of these Terms & suspension and termination of access to VIETA
Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms, if you breach these Terms in any way, or if your activity is disrupting, causing harm to the Service infrastructure or third parties, and/or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the Service;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the Service;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the Service;
- contact your internet service provider and request that they block your access to the Service;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- suspend and/or delete your account with the Service; and/or
- delete and/or edit any and all of your generated User Content.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our Service or a part of our Service, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
VIETA has also full discretion to refrain from providing Service to any user as it sees fit, including to disable usernames and passwords, delete accounts, and delete any information associated with an account, in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
VIETA logo is a trademark belonging to us. We do not permit the use of this trademark, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our Service are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these Terms without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
If any of the provisions of the Terms prove to be void or voidable or is or becomes invalid in full or in part for any other reason, the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to apply in full. We will replace the invalid stipulation by a stipulation that is valid and whose legal consequences, given the substance and purpose of the Terms, correspond as much as possible to those of the invalid stipulation.
16. Exclusion of third party rights
17. No waiver
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
We reserve the right to revise these Terms at any time at our sole discretion. Revised Terms will apply to the use of our Service from the date of the publication of the revised Terms on our Service. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. By using our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
19. Entire agreement
, constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning your use of our Service and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Service.
20. Governing law
These Terms shall be governed and construed under the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, without regard to any choice of laws or conflicts of law provisions. You agree that any lawsuit arising from or related to Service shall be brought exclusively to courts located in Vilnius, Lithuania and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
21. Our details
The full name of our company is Tipi hub, UAB.
Our registered address is Malunu str. 6C-6, LT-01200 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania.